≡ Menu

20/10 Vision at Gallery Hanahou

all you need is love_ samantha hahn
I’m thrilled to be part of a group art show with some of my absolute favorite artists from around the world to my back yard here in Brooklyn. Save the date if you will be in Manhattan on January 21tst from 7-9pm. Gallery Hanahou is located at 611 Broadway #730 (right off E. Houston).

20/10 Vision
Everyone knows that 20/20 vision is good, but 20/10 is even better. in January 2010, gallery hanahou is ringing in the new decade with a group show that doesn’t need to squint to see a better future.

“20/10 Vision” will comprise new, original artwork from more than 40 artists with the theme of positive visions for the new decade. The works in the show will be reasonably priced so that visitors can afford to start their new year with new art.

Participating Artists:

{ 10 comments… add one }

• Sarah December 28, 2009, 1:22 am

what time is the show?

• Samantha Hahn December 28, 2009, 11:06 am

oops…it’s Jan 21st from 7-9pm

• Christina December 29, 2009, 6:18 pm

Congrats Sam! Looks like a great show.

• Kelsey Kaufman January 2, 2010, 9:12 pm

Wow, wow, wow!!! So nice to see a new piece, and this is so whimsical and gorgeous. Are you going to be selling this and/or prints at the show? Can there be an absentee bidder? (BTW- Sitting at the table with my mom, and she goes, “That’s paint? Incredible….”)
    Looks like New Mom Brain is treating you well!
    Happy New Year,
    Kelsey =)

• Samantha Hahn January 2, 2010, 10:49 pm

Thanks so much kelsey!

That’s so sweet of you and your mom. It will be for sale at the gallery along with limited edition prints….if they’re still available i’ll send you one!! Wish you guys could fly in for the night. I’m super jealous of your view in your lovely new home. Dave showed me pics. Are you all settled?

• Kelsey Kaufman January 3, 2010, 12:14 am

Hi! We are finally settled, and now that I’m finished unpacking and decorating, I get to start working on some long-neglected projects. Actually, I’ve been thinking of you quite often lately. When we went out to dinner, I remember you talking about loving NY because you didn’t have beautiful scenery around to distract you– that it was the perfect place for you to pour all your energy into your work. Well, I truly had no idea what you were talking about! =) NY was always wonderfully distracting for me. Here, however, with just the river out our front door, and a hiking trail within walking distance, I am finally finding that kind of clarity, and appreciating that feeling. To each her own “distractions,” I suppose! ;)

I wish we could fly in for the gallery night, too. Let me know if there’s any way for me to call the gallery to pre-order, etc. If not, I totally understand. I’m sure they will sell out, and I am thrilled that they will be out in the world!

Thanks for posting the pics of Henry. I hope you are soaking up every moment.
    Kelsey

• Samantha Hahn January 3, 2010, 10:42 pm

hey Kelsey,

I bet the gallery would put a print aside for you if you wanted to call them and arrange that. Otherwise, if they sell out I will try to make a second run of them.

Thanks so much. I am so flattered you like the piece! XO.

• Kelsey Kaufman January 13, 2010, 2:55 pm

YEA!!!! I just talked to the gallery and they are holding one- will send it the week after the opening. Thanks for the contact info! Can’t wait to see it in person, and hope the three of you are doing well. =)

• Samantha Hahn January 13, 2010, 3:47 pm

thanks fabulous Kelsey!!!!!!!

So happy.

I hope the rest sell out too. There are lots of fantastic artists at the show. I can’t wait to see all the work.

Hope you two are well too!

• Kelsey Kaufman January 13, 2010, 8:40 pm

I’m sure they will. As soon as I said your name, the woman at the gallery said, “Oh, I love that piece!!” This is always a good sign. =)

Talk to you soon.